Friday, February 24, 2006

testing testing...


- Just a little test before the grand final, at the 26th of February.
I want to see how and if I can put the photos in the text… I’m not so good at this, so I have to try to do it as I want to have it…

Necklace.
Material: Soap can, glass beads.
Model: Saidi Nangemo
Photo: Paula Lindblom

I don´t know how I put the photos there I want them in this area??? Can someone tell me how I doing that?! Please... I want small photos and big photos, and I want text above the photos... And I don´t UNDERSTAND HOW...

1 comment:

paula lindblom said...

I chosse "none", but it´s a problem any way... But now I give a shit about it... When you put in the images in the first space, it look one way and when you public it, it´s an other way... I´m not smart enough for this...//Paula