Friday, February 24, 2006

testing testing...


- Just a little test before the grand final, at the 26th of February.
I want to see how and if I can put the photos in the text… I’m not so good at this, so I have to try to do it as I want to have it…

Necklace.
Material: Soap can, glass beads.
Model: Saidi Nangemo
Photo: Paula Lindblom

I don´t know how I put the photos there I want them in this area??? Can someone tell me how I doing that?! Please... I want small photos and big photos, and I want text above the photos... And I don´t UNDERSTAND HOW...

2 comments:

Anni Jonsson said...

Did you upload the photo's with the "none"-circle checked? You have to choose "none" if you wan't to be able to move the photos around in the text. Otherwise thy will get stuck to "left" if you chose left and so on...
Good luck/A

paula lindblom said...

I chosse "none", but it´s a problem any way... But now I give a shit about it... When you put in the images in the first space, it look one way and when you public it, it´s an other way... I´m not smart enough for this...//Paula