Tuesday, February 28, 2006

wise words for us all...

-words on our way-
wise words for us all...

From Maria, through Paula…




SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND THROW YOUR SELF INTO THE COLD WATER! YOU MIGHT FREEZE YOU MIGHT REGRET AND YOU MIGHT ENJOY IT SO MUCH THAT YOU WANT TO DO IT EVERYDAY.

I fully understand if you don’t feel ready of if you don’t connect to this project. Following deadlines is quite important in our adult life and specially if you want to accomplish something as an artist. Some people are more enthusiastic than others---they move the world forward!

I believe the "forced" thing is a private matter. I my self feel "fucked up"
with so much work in front of me. But I also have to drink the coffee while it’s warm. After all...isn’t art about taking chances?

I hope that you find out what’s important for you and follow your inner voice, and if you fall into the cold water...swim!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Maria

I don´t understand

what is "...cold water"?

Are you sad?

paula lindblom said...

Marta!
This was "nice" wise woed from Maria, I think... It was writen in an other context, but I took the chanse an publish it on the blogg, because I think that everyone who is or wnat to be an craftsman, artist has to think over the situation. It´s NO bad feelings from Maria, we understand eight other perfectly well!
This could be in ops - English, but I hope you understand me?!
Hug Paula