Saturday, September 09, 2006

I think we end this in a good way; we have to see this project as an experiment.


I think we end this in a good way; we have to see this project as an experiment.
I think we have done it well, even if I thought that this project would be muche easier to do…
I thought that people/jewellery artist who accepted this cooperation was more “ON”, that the project would develop into some thing big, interesting because of the jewellery artist who join this on-line project. But I have learned that people want to have frames, have some one who got the last word and so on, and that was never my idea about this project… I think the once who is left, is strong and good working jewellery artist, and I really look forward to the exhibition with this people and meet them in the reality!

So, NOW we use the blog once again to the first exhibition in Norway/Oslo 2007.

Keep on working and I think it would be nice if you put in your other exhibitions on the blog too, Even if it some parallel things I think it’s interesting for me and others to see what on.

Kind regards Paula

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks Paula
one year more past and that one was interesting for this colaboration.
thanks a lot for put the frame I like the idea that you had.

yes I would like to see your new proyect and exhibitions here.
show please new things!!

paula lindblom said...

Hi Marta…

I hope this new project will end up well. I look forward to work with this people.
Of course, when I have something to show I will put it in to the blog.
I haven’t work and done any jewellery for awhile now, my last exhibition in Stockholm in June, take a lot of time and energy… So I have rest from these jewellery thoughts this summer, just taken photos and being creative in the photo way, inspirer of things around me in the surroundings…
I will also start to do enamelwork “paintings”, bigger things than jewelleries…This enamelwork fit me very well, and I like the idea of doing paintings with enamel…
//Paula

If you have some “new” things that you have been working with, please put them in at the blog, so I/we can see it!